My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello Kitty Show at Junction 8

Dashing to one of the kiddy rides once Mummy let me free to roam out of my stroller

Last Friday, we went to Junction 8 to catch the 1pm Hello Kitty show with Aunty Siow Hui and her boys. We arranged to meet at control station at 10.30am but we were late by 40 mins. Because I keep waking once in the night and another early morn, still sleeping by 10am & Mummy got to wake me up from my lalalala land as we are very late for our appt.

Upon reaching there, we unables to contact Aunty Siowhui on her mobile as she forgot to bring along her phone. Luckily, we managed to run into them @ Mos Burger when Mummy brought me there to feed my lunch first. What a concidence!

After our lunch, we headed towards the stage at 12.30, got a good spot to wait for the show to start. PSSHH.. not an easy task to keep me and Javier sitting for 30 mins, waiting for the show to start. Many thanks to Aunty Siow Hui for letting me to go up together with her boys to take pics with the Kitty duos. I too had a fun time being with her 2 boys.


Sharing our pics and video below ^_^








& the show begins...




Watch the 2nd part of the show closely and you will get to see me drenched in snow.. Then I started wanting Mummy to carry me till the end of the show as I'm shocked by the 'sticky snow' all over me.




The special limited edition of Hello Kitty tin box
(purchase of $50 in any shop in Jucntion 8, u r entitled to purchase this for $5)


P/S: Overall, I & Mummy enjoyed watching this show very much & we have a fun time too.


~Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: