My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lunch Meetup With Guests Esp from Korea


A happy pic of Aunty Jen and Baby Jadon!


Yesterday, Mummy brought me to lunch at Globetrotter restaurant @ United Square, with Kor Kor Andy, Aunty Jen & her kids (Sis Jaimie & Baby Jadon).

Aunty Jen & the duos are back for a trip, before heading back to Korea next Sat. Upon reaching the restaurant, I was thrilled to see the playroom filled with many children and I behaved badly, keep wanting to go in and play but Mummy insisted that I finished my lunch 1st. I even spilled water all over my pants & whinning loudly insisting to go inside the children playroom, making Mummy very angry.

As Mummy did not bring extra pants for me to change into, she took me to dry my pants in the washroom. While drying my pants, she gave me a big dressing down on my bad behaviour & spanked my left palm twice. I been pretty handful to her lately whenever I'm outside with her, keep wanting to dash to the kiddy rides or wandering around with no heeding to her.

Afterwards, we headed back & this time I finished the rest of my lunch very fast. Mummy too, kept her promise and let me proceed to play with Sis Jaimie in the playroom. ^_^

Sharing below pics that Mummy has captured & the STAR of the meetup, is Baby Jadon. This is our 1st time seeing him and he so handsome & behaves well.




A pic of the playroom, the attraction of this restaurant, keeping the tots busy while the adults enjoying their meal in peace. The real distraction is once the kids spot the room, they all want to dash in immediately & start playing.


Can you spot Sis Jaimie & me, in a corner playing the kitchen set?
Though this is my 2nd time meeting Sis Jaimie, we immediately warmed up to each other very fast and playing close together inside the room. Mummy often showed me her pretty blog, in a way I know her from seeing her pics so often on her blog.



Tata~~~~ the pretty Sis Jaimie!





After our meal, we went window shopping with them for a while.
On our way out of United Square, I spotted the merry go round train ride & immediately dashed towards. A pretty Mommy inserted coins for her daughter to ride, allowing 2 stranger boys have free ride since they already seated there. I keep wanting to go up the ride too, & that pretty mommy told mine that can let me stand & enjoy the ride so long I know to hold tightly.



Voila!! So I indeed enjoying the merry go round ride IN A STANDING POSITION till it ends. Hee :9


P/S: We will be seeing Aunty Jen & her kids again next year April.. till then! Take care and have a safe trip back!


~Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

sigh.. miss u all alot! and miss my chance to see bb Jadon!!! alamak..