My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pooh Bear & Friends Show @ Taka

What a Happy Pooh Day!

Mummy brought me to Taka today, to meet Aunty Elaine for lunch & catch the Pooh & Friends performance at 1pm. We are positioned well at Delifrance, enjoying our lunch while waiting for the show to start. Fm our dinning position, we can see well of the show performance down there. I so excitied and can't wait for my BIG CUTE POOH Bear to come out soon.

Keep chanting, "Bear Bear come.. Pooh come"


The crowds below us, people waiting for the Pooh Bear making his appearance




I feeling bored while waiting for my fav bear to come!



Horray! There is my fav Pooh Bear and his friends!!
My grinning look with happiness upon seeing my fav character!




Pooh and his friends at the stage



Aunty Elaine and Me



Mummy & Me

P/S : Actually, Mummy is quite disappointed with the show because there is no performance at all. Just the appearance of the Pooh and His friends, for letting people to pose and take pics with them on the stage. Tomor, we are going for Hello Kitty Show at Bishan and hope it will be better than this.


~Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: