My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yummy Healthy Soup Base

Below pics are showing Mummy's 1st attempt to cook a big pot of soup base, freezing it for upcoming week's use. Usually, she will cook the veggie soup base daily for my meals & this took her 1/2 hr to 1hr to cook the base, depends on the time she has.

This evening around 6.30pm, she prepared the ingredients and dump these into a pot of hot boiling water (around 3L). The soup is being simmered for another 2-1/2 hr over a low heat. After dishing out the veggie(s)/bone, she realised that only 2 pack of soup can be freezed for later use & a portion has been kept aside for tomor use.

Hope tomor I will like the yummy soup when she uses it for my meal.
I'm also a very soupy person, love drinking lot of yummy soup my mummy cooks. I really takes after her in this area as we are BOTH SOUP LOVER unlike my Daddy!

~ Love From Happy Hayley ~






.:: Mummy's thought ::.
I can't seem to forget how Hayley looks such fragil & small when she makes her 1st appearance. Looking at her now esp her sleeping form (taking up a lot of space on our bed), I'm proud to see her growing well & active like any of the average tots. Silently, I made a promise to her by continuing cooking yummy & healthy food (if time permitted), hoping to see my lil darling grows stronger and healthier as each day pass.

2 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

jia yu Mommy! u only need to do it once a week and can stock for at least a few packets ar..maybe next time instead of filling up the whole packet..u put in about 9 scope of soup la..than u will have more packets.. heehee yummy!!

Chyun Tok Finne said...

hei this look really good.
i shld try it for hayden.. :) thanks for sharing.. lately he been wanted to hv more taste.. very difficult.