My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, October 12, 2008

5th Lesson, Term 4 | Playdate with Kieran

Above is the artwork I've done during class today..
It is created by using the plastic dough to achieve this work
In fact, this is MORE OF MUMMY's work than mine..

95% is done by her this time as I've a hard time kneading & rolling the dough in balls..



Today, I learnt letter 'I' for INSECT, 昆虫 (kun chong).
.. Bee, Butterfly, Spider, Housefly, Dragonfly, Grasshopper belongs to insect family


My happy snapshot - busy playing the kitchen set & doing the pretend washing




Our outdoor attraction this week is Dotting colors on the papers.
I was using the marker, dotting happily on the paper with my classmate.





After my class, as usual I drank 210ml milk. We are rushing home as Aunty Lynn & Kieran Gor Gor are coming over our place.

Throughout the train ride, I keep playing and 'chatting' with Mummy. After we reached Sembawang, it still drizzled & Mummy took out my raincover to put over my stroller, before crossing over the 2 roads to reach our block. In the midst of walking, I still chirping happily to her.. Once we reached our doorstep, Mummy removed my canopy & raincover & REALISED I already dozed off.
So Unbelievable, right?
Even Mummy carried me over to their bed, I still continue fast asleep.

Not long after that, our guests arrived, the handsome outgoing Kieran Gor Gor immediately warmed up instantly upon entering to our house. Maybe he saw so many of my toys waiting for him to play. My dear Mummy found him truly very sweet lil guy, he keep asking her "mei mei? sleeping? wat time is she going to wake up?". Few times, he even knocked on our bedroom door, to wake me up & waiting anxiously to play together.

I finally woke up slightly past 4pm..
I simply happy to see a lil friend waiting to play with me...
Kieran Gor Gor keeping passing me my toys to play.. so sweet of him!
He also kicks ball very well.. maybe the next upcoming Soccer King.
It is a pity to see them leave slightly around 4.40pm..
What a short playtime we had!

Nvm, Aunty Lynn promises to try and bring him over the next time soon.
Cya again then!





2 lil cute toddies having friendly drinking water competition !



"Kieran Gor Gor, can I stop drinking now?? " says Hayley



"Alright, come n play ball with me then!" says Kieran


P/S: Mummy also prepared our toddies dinners using the soup base she did last night. She cooked porridge using the soup base, adding some slices of pork (shoulder butt), cherry tomatos, organic bb cai sim. I really enjoyed my yummy dinner a lot and ate 1-1/4 bowl of it (my kiddie sz bowl). It is very sweet indeed.. hee even Mummy want to eat my share. Looks like she will try to do more of the soup base next round then.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

Awwweeee... wow! the caterpillar is such a cutey! Mommy Irene is also so creative to have it pose @ the wooden platform with the leaves =p

Jerral's Haven said...

haha..creative Mommy and the lil' helper Hayley..its look like 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' that Jerral loves to read! really look so alife! way to go Mommy!