My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Day Shopping at Jusco, JB

We had a fun shopping trip at BIG shopping mall, Jusco @ JB!
.. we went along with the company of Mama, Gu-Gong & Kim-Po by their car again.

It is a pleasant trip & lots of shopping to see.
In fact more like window shopping & REAL shopping only started while browsing through their products in their supermarket. Jusco Supermart carries a wide variety of organic products.

Below are some pics of Mummy's loots.


Her organic loots (pic from Left to Right)
1) Organic Fig 100% Juice (RM 22.70) - Good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium (helping to regulate blood pressure), this is healthy drink for DADDY's.

2) Organic Light Soy Sauce (RM9.90) - Using certified organic soy bean, sea salt, koji, filter water (no preservatives, no MSG, wheat free), perfect for enhancing my meals (no need to use adult's which has MSG)

3) Organic Strawberry Apple Sauce (RM15.00) - perfect for complement my cereal, pancakes/ plain yogurt & even cake baking purposes & the sauce is not SWEET at all (I've tasted it together with my cereal and I love it!)

4) Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (RM17.90)- heard this is good drinking to cleanse our inner body if taken regularly & can be used for other purposes like using it to repel insects & even cleaning purposes. Do not worry, this is not for me BUT for MUMMY's own use.


Besides, she also bought the Healthy Times Cereals (she bought 2 boxes only as the price is slightly S$1 cheaper as compared to SG's) & my fav Healthy Times Food Jars (more variety flavours can be found there) and some organic veggies (cherry tomatos, baby cai xin).


Sharing some of my cheeky pics below.

After our heavy lunch, I took this chance to 'roam' around.. & caught sitting on a bench flipping through a leaflet. A rare sight .. as I can hardly sit still.


One of my happy poses, caught sitting the kiddy car ride (but no coin inserted..)



Look at my cheeky grin! So happy to get my hands on this ride!





The adults' Yummy dinner being served in one of their restaurant, Sushi King. I ate my mummy's steam egg, 1/4 of Yakult, some miso soup and some spoonful of rice despite a bottle of Healthy Times Food Jar.




Voila! A pic of me, sitting on the high chair during the dinnertime.




Alright!! My happy smiling pose before we end this post!

By the time we reached home around ten plus, I was too tired & 'stoned'.. within mins after my milk though too tired to finish all of it, I very fast asleep.... lalala! into my slumberland.

What a fun day we had!! Thanks to Gu-Gong & Kim-Po for bringing us there.


~ With Love from Hayley ~

No comments: