My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sautéed Minced Pork With Tofu

Well... I've been sharing some of the same home cook dishes as what my parents are eating these days. Nearly most of the time, my meals are still prepared using natural seasoning like the fresh veggies, chicken bone, dry white silver fish or dry scallop to make my food taste yummy.

I like to sample my parents' home cook food which Mummy avoid adding too much seasoning into the dishes. I still does not adapt well to outside food as those contain too much artifical 'taste' for my likening. Recently, I also adopt love for 'french fries", Daddy will drain away the excess oil by pressing it between the napkins before passing it for me to munch.



Another new dish to introduce & yet simple to whip up at home.

1) Cook the plain porridge, add 2 or 3 dry scallop to enhance the taste


2) Minced Pork (ours is seasoned, using little bit seasame oil, cornflour and some dk soya sauce). * No need to season the meat as ours happen to be the balance mixture from previous dish.

3) Heat the pan, add some olive oil
4) Add minced garlic, stir fry
5) Added the minced pork & finely cut tomatoes, stir fry for 3 min


6) Scoop the mixture into a plate, add some finely cut silken tofu into it
7) Steam the mixture for 8-10 min





Step 6 - scooping the mixture & mixing with tofu




Step 7 - Steam it for 8-10 min




The Finish Product - Yummy!




my bowl of porridge with the freshly cook dish .. Yummy!
This dish also goes well with rice.





Mummy's share!


~ Love From Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

wow lucky lil' hayley..yum yum..looks so yummy!!!
godma want to eat also...can share?! heehee..

Anonymous said...

very healthy and yummy dish.
well done mommy irene!