My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My 3rd Lesson at JG | 2nd Term


Today, the theme for my class is Green (lú sè). So all of us (including Daddy & Mummy) are dressed in green col. Above pic taken at Macdonald restaurant @ Forum Mall while Daddy having his breakfast.



A Snapshot ~ enjoying my yummy snacks during the snack time..
I were given some raisin bread, 2 cubes of cheese, biscuits and some juice. Now I able to hold and drink from cup better each day !





A Snapshot ~ playing with my classmate, Natalie.
We are moving to & fro, picking the 'fruits', 'teapot', 'veggies' etc onto our table, for our pretend picnic play





Voila!!
This is my artwork of today !
What does it resemble??? Our teachers told us above is a green color tortoise. I used many different shades of green crepe paper to paste onto the 'shell', to make it look prettier.

P/S: After class, I drank 210ml milk which is considered my lunch. I dozed off shortly, allowing my parents to enjoy their yummy lunch in comfort at Sushi Teh restaurant at Paragon. After their lunch, I woke shortly and we went to Planet Traveller Shop as Daddy bought some stuff for his business travel. Then, we proceed to visit my buddy's place.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: