My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chez Mon Amie, Vernice! Encore!

So nice for Uncle Tim & Aunty Elaine to invite us over their place on last Sunday late afternoon. I'm so happy to meet up my buddy, Vernice.

It has been a long while since our last playdate. Vernice has grown to be more girlie and prettier. Besides, she has also achieved another milestone, she is now officially 'diaper-free".. thanks to her mummy's constant training over a period like within 2 weeks (otherwise, pls correct us). I also wish.. wish to be like her soon, so can help my parents save $$ on diapers.

Her place got so many toys and books, I'm constantly amazed & distracted by all these and nearly didn't want to go home when time for us to say 'good-bye'. Looks forwards to our next playdate soon. Sharing our happy pics and video below. ^_^





I'm wowed by her many cute stuff toys..
I'm holding the big and soft Tigger plush toy in above pic.





My happy video, playing her spinning Bilibo.
It is indeeed very fun!



Oh no! Vernice is getting away!!!




My turn to be distracted .. by her vacumn cleaner





Our Pretty Pose!!!!
Not easy to get us stay still for this cheesy pose! By the way, noticed our identical hairdo?? This is created by Aunty Elaine, we look so kawaii (but Mummy feels that my hairdo reminds her of Chun Li, one of the street fighters)




Two TV addicts!!





Vernice helping to finish my puffy stars while I started to get sleepy from too much TV, there goes my infamous thumb sucking pose!



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~




No comments: