My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Pretend-Play Being Captured on Video

One fine day..
I awoke from my afternoon nap...
no usual banging on the door, to alert my parent(s) ..
But Mummy heard some noise inside the bedroom,

she sneaked into the room and caught me playing pretend-play with my bear bear(s) happily.

Sharing my videos below on my pretend play, captured by Cheeky Mummy.

1) Video #1
I started off, showing my 'dance steps' to my toy bears, clapping, singing Hello song though this video may be long to capture all my action.





2) Video #2
The next interesting part being captured onto this video..
You will hear me saying, 'Hot", "cold" when I tested the milk, feeding my toy bears.
* The bottle which I used it for milk bottle, is actually Mummy's body lotion from Body Shop.




3) Video #3
Haa... you will catch me 'forcing' my 2 toy bears, doing hugging, kissing action!


Hope you will enjoy my funny actions in the videos as much as we've fun creating these!


~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

No comments: