My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, September 29, 2008

My New Makeover Images

Sharing pics of some makeover(s) that cheeky Mummy has dressed me up last week. Which look do you like to see me in?

PLSSSSSS CAST YOUR FAV VOTE!!!


1) My Boyish Look (with my baseball cap turned towards the back)



2) My Hippy Fun-Loving Look in this casual outfit & cap



3) How about the Dainty Cowgirl look with the big floppy hat and dress?
(Thank you to Aunty Jen for the pretty hat that she sent it to me from Korea)



~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~



2 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

Hmmm.. it's really a tough choice..all 3 loos so nice!! how to choose??!! i cast a vote for all 3!!!

muacks to the lil' sweet thing,
godma san

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

OOooooo.... My vote is for the dressy cowgirl image *o* hugs!