My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, June 9, 2008

Our Happy Splash time!!

On 1st June cloudy afternoon, mummy brought me over to visit my buddy, Vernice. We started off playing happily with her kitchen set and then proceed to enjoy our splash time! We enjoyed playing with water & amused the adults so much. Mummy enjoyed watching our happy smiles when we are hard at play. Aunty Elaine & Uncle Tim, thanks for inviting us over for a fun playdate!

Presenting below our HAPPY PICS by courtesy of Aunty Elaine.




Hello!! That is my buddy, Vernice & I starting our happy splash time.



Look how Vernice is enjoying the water play




That is my WILD look, having great fun with water!




I also enjoy the water play & love to make BIG splash around me




Treading in the water happily without showing any fear





Voila my happy pose as well as showing off my new swimsuit which mummy missed snapping the other time.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: