My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, June 7, 2008

More Pretty Poses with Mummy Dearest!

1... 2 ... 3 .. [click, click]!!!!

Our Quick & Pretty poses that are captured by Daddy dearest just before mummy brought me out on her own, to attend my weekly shichida class @ Bishan.

Today, I'm dressed in my new pretty pinky floral Osh Kosh dress that mummy bought from BP recently. It is in sz 3T and can fit me just nice though this is meant for me to wear it end this year. But mummy afraids that I'll outgrow it, so better hurry and let me wear 1st. That is why she thinks that it is a better idea to buy my future dresses in sz 4T. My parents are thrilled to see my fast growing rate but the downside is that I tend to outgrown my pretty clothes pretty fast too. Haa.. I got to DECLARE that I do have a slender waist as till today I still can squeeze into my 6-12 mos shorts. Haa....

[Mummy prefer to choose dresses that are having below knee length i/o short dresses though I like showing off my 'sexy legs'.]




Voila.. presenting pretty pinky lil Hayley



Posing happily with my mummy dearest



Another happy pose ~ tapping mummy's shoulders!!!


Time to stop posing.. we need to hurry off for my class .. OR else we will be LATE!! Till next posting then.


~ Love from Pinky Hayley & Mummy dearest ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene.. it just put smiles on my face seeing your pretty little gal smiling so happily in all the pics.. so cute.. =)

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hello Sheryl,
Hee.. so touched to hear that our lil Hayley's happy smiles light up your face. Hope to see more readers are smiling away when they read our blog.

Looks fwd to bring my girl to meet up with you soon. Cheers.

From Mummy Irene