My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Sun Afternoon (Konnichiwa)

On 8th June, Daddy had some customers coming in for photo sessions. So we seek 'refuge' at Mama's place from late morning till after my afternoon nap. Daddy has been busy lately especially on weekend with photo sessions & mummy has to try all ways to entertain me.

Upon our return, daddy & mummy helped to clean up (vacumn/mopping & sterlising the toys/props) the house together while I look on. After the house chores, I was bathed and dressed in this nice jap costume. I've not been wearing this for a long time and this is a gift from my parents during their Tokyo holidays.

Guess that I must look Irresistible Cute that daddy has to whip out his camera to snap my Happy Moments again.



Ta~Ta~Ta ~ presenting the lil Hayley dressed up in Jap costume



Oops my gleeful look being captured!




There !!! A happy & smiling pose that is more Appropriate.
(Look closely at how I like to roll my tongue these day)




Lying flat on my tummy without any instruction given, to give a nice pose for Daddy





There!!! Another happy & smiling pose.




~ Moshi ~Moshi ~




Posing with mummy dearest for the last pose before we head off for our early dinner. We went to the $0.99 sushi restaurant outlet at AMK to match my JAP theme. Hee


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Hayley is getting prettier and prettier wor with her cheeky smile....got the Mummy MORE look-alike features compare to her Daddy.

Chyun Tok Finne said...

hi konichiwa.... kawaii yo...:)