My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My 1st Movie, KungFu Panda

Today is a beautiful Sat..
It is also our FAMILY DAY outing ..
coz today I do not have shichida class (the class is closed for term break & lesson will resume next week). Daddy has got us free tickets to watch KungFu Panda movie @ Vivo City, 10am show. Mummy wakey early to cook my yummy lunch & got my barang prepared & packed. We will be having a long outing for the entire day itself. So mummy woke me up at 8.10am and washed & dressed me up pretty. Off we went heading to our destination & enjoying my morn milk in the van. But we faced a heavy traffic jam along our way & luckily we still make it just on time for the show.

During the 1st 30 min of the show, I indeed behaved good & enjoying my snacks & drink. However, I started getting restless and start playing with popcorns and moved around. During the last 20 min, Daddy even had to carry me to the back of theatre. Mummy did enjoyed the movie thoroughly as it is very funny. Do catch it with your kids! It is my very 1st experience going to movie & watching the big screen though most of the time I did not watch it.

After movie, we went to Secret Recipe restaurant for lunch as my parents skipped their breakfast. They were indeed hungry. After our hearty lunch, I fell asleep while they shopped at Page bookstore & daddy got me 3 set of flashcards. Mummy has to work hard showing me those everyday and starting on Mon onwards. Hope it indeed useful and will improve my memory. We even bought a new wok (this time non-stick type) @ $99 from Tangs. Actually mummy got a new wok (stainless steel) @$69 from last Isetan Sales but she did not get the hang of it, ended up food keep sticking to the wok. So Daddy decided to get another new one with non-stick type for her uses.

Below are some snapshots that we managed to capture while shopping at Vivio.




~ Smiling happily while posing with mummy ~



~ Another happy & cheeky pose ~



~ My posing as though dancing in the air ~



~ Clapping happily ~

After the pic taking, we headed to Bugis Junction for another round of shopping trip & coffee break. By then we reached home, it is already around 7pm. We were totally dead tired after a long day outing. When Mama & Gong-gong came over to visit us, I insisted going back with them. This is considered a rare moment as I often prefer to sleep in my own bed. Maybe it is a form of rewarding my parents some couple time after a long day outing.

P/S: Guess what?? My parents did enjoyed their couple time by watching midnight movie, "Incredible Hulk" @ Sun Plaza. Thumbs Up for the movie! 5 star ratings out of 5.. full of action pack and computer & touching story.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Wow, taking a kid to a movie is no joke wor....can't imagine a toddler will sit still thruout the movie. think for me, I see tx than watching the show man....but u so bravo to try to bring Hayley to the show wor...

anyway, Hayley must be enjoying herself till very tired the whole day. wow, u got a pretty dress too....me still dun dare to wear dress man....