My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Papa Day!!!

This is my 2nd time celebrating Papa Day!!!
Previous night, I'm camping over at Mama's place.
Today, Mama & Gong Gong are bringing me out to attend my great ah ma 's relatives gathering at Changi, SIA club. Mummy brought over my yummy lunch before we left. She will stay over at our place to help out Daddy for his shooting sessions of the day.

Below are the pics taken after my outing & finally home sweet home.
All are my tired looks as I've missed my afternoon nap, hee.



~ Dressed up dainty for the gathering outing ~



Keep sucking my yummy thumb as this is a sign that I'm very tired indeed




Another thumb sucking pose.. OOPS!




Hungry for my dinner ~ mouth opened wide to gobble my yummy porridge!




There I go ... a very satisfied look after my hearty dinner!

We did not go anywhere to celebrate for Daddy on this special day & mummy promised to make it up to him the next time!! After my hearty dinner, we went over to my AH Ma's place for steamboat dinner. Tonight, I was so tired that I slept early at 7.40pm.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: