My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 18th Month!

Happy 18TH MONTHS TO ME!

Mummy took me for my final Hep B jab, thus completing all my vaccinations. During the doc's visit, I did not cry at all this time too while having my jab. I just stared blankly at Dr Lee and nurse while he administrated the jab onto my left thigh. They were totally awed & keep praising that I'm indeed very brave kid. My weight as of today is now 11.5 kg... hmm not much increase per my last record (11.4kg noted last month). However, I ended up having a slight fever in the middle of the night. My clothes were all soaked with my sweat and my diaper is super heavy and leaking a bit. Indeed, giving my parents a big scared when they found me so feverish. I'm better now... no more fever. But keep rejecting milk these days... sigh.. hope this stage will pass soon.



~ A snapshot taken during our latest Shopping Trip At Vivio City with Lil Jerral, Godma San & Godpapa Gunny ~


P/S : We are pleased to be informed that I've finally got a place in JG for Bilingual PlayClub (English/Mandarin)[18 months - 3 years). The new term will be starting from 23rd June, every Sun (11.30am at Forum). I was enrolled onto their waiting list since Feb meant for June intake & we are glad that I manage to get a slot for the new term just nice after I turn 18th month old. However, my parents got to stop my Shichida classes for next term & my last class will be on 28th June. I'm gonna miss the Shichida class. Maybe next time then!!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Dear toddie Hayley and mommy Irene,

Do not worry about the slow weight gain. It is the common that's slow as we hit after 1 year old. Our metabolism rate is higher becos we are more mobile now. Weight is no matter. As long as we eat healthy, we can still play, laugh, run, talk, love and hug, that is all matters. Some toddies are slightly lighter than you, Hayley, but that's the way we are as individuals. :o) You too are special.

Mommy Irene, you are a great mom. Well done!

Many hugs,
Toddie Kirsten

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Aunty Shef & Kristen Jie-jie,

Tks for yur kind advice. ^_^
U know the adults are very funny creatures. I still eat & very interested in adult food & play hard. Sometimes, mommy is also worrying she may overfeed me during meals. Very Contradicting. Hee.

We totally agreed with you as your quote " that's the way we are as individuals".

Aunty Shef, you too are a amazing mom! Salute to you. ^_^

Kisses,
Hayley