My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, June 6, 2008

A Playdate Session with Roy

Last Friday, we met up with Aunty Rachel & lil Roy at United Square for lunch. It has been a long time since our last meet up last year @ our home and lil Roy & I have grown a lot too. It is always a nice feeling to see some of my Dec bb friends and we've not been keeping in touch with many of them since our last big babies gathering last year.


Enjoying my ride in the 'Thomas the train' while waiting for Aunty Rachel & Roy to arrive



Another posy pic though the pic is not that clear as this is taken using my mummy's camera phone & I keep moving around. Oops we forgot to take a snap shot of Roy.. next time then.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: