My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Sunday Yummy Lunch at 1st attempt

For my Sunday lunch today, mummy decided to go the extra mile and whip up something different for my lunch other than my usual porridge. Since many of my toddler friends are already having many different texture of food, it is time for me to try more solid food. Due to mummy's working & lack of time, she can only whip up porridge for my lunch before leaving for work in the morning. She promises to come up with more new receipes for me to try!!!

Below is her 1st attempt on her 1st creation, "Pumpkin Chicken Treasure" (consist of yummy chicken stew, soft boiled rice + steam brocoli).

Method of preparation for Yummy Lunch within 30 min
1) Preparing the rice
- Cook the rice filled with some water in a pot, over small fire
- Add some finely cut silver fish & wolfberries into it, cook together
- Cook till it becomes soft boiled rice

2) Preparing the pumpkin chicken stew
- heat the small pot, add olive oil once it is hot
- add little bit of garlic into it, add minced chicken & stir fry
- add small cuts of pumpkin into the dish
- add water & stew it over a low fire till the pumpkin is soft


Volia !!! Bon Dejeuner!

My Yummy Lunch Spread!

This is the leftover as I cant finish all.. not bad for my 1st attempt though.
Do you agree?


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: