My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jacob Ballas Children's Garden

Finally, we visited Jacob Ballas for the very 1st time on the Sunday late afternoon together with Vernice & her parents. Before we left our home that day, it was raining heavily & we still go ahead to take the risk & proceed.

Luckily, it is not raining at Jacob Ballas though we did lost our way a little when Daddy driving us there. Tks to Uncle Tim's direction & we finally make it to reach our desired destination. Horray!!!

Anyway, our parents were feeling very hot and humid during our visit but we kids enjoyed ourselves very much. Below are the evidences showing you our
HAPPY & FUN TIME!

P/S: Godma San, we've uploaded the pics fast fast per yur request for yur pleasure viewing! We go there together the next time once Jerral master the skill of walking.

Beware our loads of PICS PICS PICS below!!!! Happy viewing.





1st stop - exploring the food factory




Running happily to another point of interest






Look at us!! Happy kids ready to start our next adventure on this suspension bridge






A pretty close up of me






"Hi! I am the pretty Vernice"





Climbing down the stairs and very slowly..





This is the 'famous' lil hut for the kiddos
(though we don't find it very impressive)





Posing in the lil hut and we do not like to stay inside for too long as weather too hot and humid, making us sweat.





Happy Buddies Pose Together!!! Say CHEESE!





My happy laughing pose and tks to Aunty Elaine making me laugh






Another laughing pose to reward my parents' hard work & bringing me here






Next stop is our SAND PLAY TIME!





Playing and digging sands with the colored tools





Look at me & Vernice!! Spot the different?
Look at our sitting poses taken during the "Sand Play Time" & look for the clue





Haa... we enjoyed it very much





Hard at work & we are discussing how to build a 'project'





haa.. ok time to tell you the answer!
If you noticed our sitting poses during our sand time, I was squatting all the time while Vernice sit onto the bed of sand after squating for a short while. Vernice enjoy digging her hands in the sands, look at above pic! She was full of sand all over & I was trying to make myself clean as possible, to be careful and avoid too much contact with the sand.. I am so Missy.





Time to pack up our tools and proceed to our last station




Vernice posing by to take a nice pic with the greenery





Our Water PLAY start now!!!
Preparing to get wet, wearing my top n normal diaper






Aunty Elaine is caught pouring water on us, to make us more wet first.. hee





My buddy also enjoy the water play very much






My funny sight? I was caught unprepared by the sudden jet of the water splashed by the fountain. Haa.. look at my fat tummy too.





I enjoyed myself very much playing the water





Alright, time for my model pose in a very wet look!




Come on!! Guys, what are you waiting?? Come and join me in getting wet as well.



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow..little hayley..u sure have tons of fun at the play ground right?! next time will make sure little jerral can go with u! tks mommy for uploading the pic! heehee.cant wait to see my little hayley having so much fun! ;)

god ma san..