My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Fun Time @ Lil' Globetrotters

On 25th April (Friday), mummy is on leave to bbsit me & took this chance to meet up with Godma San & Jerral for lunch & light shopping. Aunty Cindy & Charlyne also managed to take time to join us as well.

We chose to lunch at Globetrotters restaurant as it has a nice playing area for kids to play while the adult enjoying their meal. Sharing below our Happy Fun Time pics at Lil Globetrotters and we all end up in the restaurant for about 3 hour. ^_^




Posing with Jerral in one of the nursing rooms before we head to the restaurant




Look at my cheeky expression again!!




Sitting side by side, studying our menu while waiting for Aunty Cindy & Charlyne to arrive. We also fuss a bit due to the distractions while having our lunch, poor godma & mummy got to feed us till we are done and their food turns cold.




Time to let us run loose in this lil playarea where there are loads of fun & interesting toys. We are constantly amazed and enjoying playing in it. Look at this cute kitchen toy which consists of so many stuffs like a real kitchen!





The trios are busy playing and it is no easy task to take pics of us together!





Ready to place your order?coffee or tea?... [pretend play]





Look at my cheeky expression again while dashing off to next attraction





Handsome Jerral who just turns one recently & he will be walking soon on his own





Up in the castle slide.. giggling with joy with Godma San




Trying out the comfy lil sofa




My friend, Charlyne mei mei whom I've not been seeing for a long time since last year June





Somehow, I managed to crawl into the tiny hole which is under the castle slide. But I was struck there & crying with fright when I cant move or stand up.




There my Godma San! Muack!





Mummy cuddling lil Jerral


*Above pics taken by courtesy of Godma San as I've spoiled my parents' digital camera. Aunty Cindy, faster download yur pics and send to us soon.


P/S: Godma San, still game to meet us again next time in May?? haa


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

Hey seems like a nice place for kids
mayb next year mine will be able to join you guys... ;)