My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 3 - Our Guided Day Trip @ Yehliu Scenic, Museum & Yangminshan Hot Spring (part 3)

Next, we stopped at Yehliu Scenic to see the spectacular rocks & stone and scenary. We are very cold over there due to the heavy wind blowing towards us & everywhere. Below are the pics to share again. ^_^


A quick glance of the place we've visited, Yehliu Scenic


See that 'stone' head, can you guess what does that resemble?




A full close up of the 'head' rock which is formed by minerals & salt over the time. Don't you think it resemble the head of Queen Elizabeth?



Hey!! we are here & shivering with cold from the strong wind




our happy family pic despite the cold & wind



Stopped under a shelter for a break, look at the scarf I'm wearing!! Cool, right? Our pretty tour guide loan to me as I was very cold just now in the open.




This is the back to the extrance to the Yehliu Park.
Look at my posy cheesy pose!!





I'm so happy to be here despite the cold and wind




Back into our tour bus while waiting for other members' return.




Time for my snack time ...





Munching my fav baby bite biscuits which we brought fm sgp..




very HAPPY after some munching, now time for some sips of water
(mummy got this thermos drinking bottle fm bp, in time for us to bring along for our travel)




Haa haaa... smiling non-stop at Daddy dearest




Our next quick stop is this museum which is not under our trip.
We are given 15 mins for pic taking, look at me climbing the many steps with mummy's help.




Our happy family pic again!!!




Gotcha!!! I was caught posing girlie
.. keep posing in this cute way whenever they told me to pose & take photo
I wonder where I learnt from.. maybe mummy's??





This is our pretty taiwanese tour guide of the day





Another happy family pose... but is this my new daddy & mummy???
(haa haa.. they are other tour members fm HK who are constantly amused by my lil actions/laughs during our tour)




Our happy GROUP PIC with other tour members who are from HK & we are the only ones fm SGP. Look at the jie jie dressed in black * jeans & w/out cap, standing in front. She is very friendly & love to play with me.



our last stop of the day is at Yangmingshan for a hot spring bath.
Yes, I even allowed to dip in the hot bath as my parents. We are given a family room to soak in the hot bath, to relax our tiring bones after a long day. I enjoyed it very much. My parents keep telling me that I'm lucky girl at such tender age, already enjoying my 1st spring bath as their 1st experience is only during their Tokyo trip last year.


I'm really a happy & fortunate girl to be able to travel & showered with lots of love & attention fm my doting parents, don't you think so? Gosh, I am tired & we heading back to hotel after our a long day. I was fast asleep by the time we reached our room & it is 9pm.

Watch out for our next adventure!!!!

Love from Happy Tan Family

No comments: