My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 3 - Our Guided Day Trip @ JiuFe Hill City

OK.. I know many people are waiting anxiously for our next updates!!!
Mummy is working hard to post the pics as fast as she could during the nighttime & it is no easy task as we got too much photos to share. Hee

Our next stop is the lovely village, known as JiuFe Hill, selling many local delights & yummy food. Alright, look at below pics.. which show more than words.




Licking yummy at the sweet delight, "bin tang cao mei" (fresh strawberry coated with malt sugar)



Hmm... thinking of the taste




Yes, I like it!!! it is sweet and I want more more. Hee!




a stall selling their local delight, black squid sausage. Look at the col, these are 'black'.




Happy mummy & Hayley enjoying the walk along the narrow street, looking for more munchies.




While waiting for mummy to come back with more local delight, daddy whip out the camera & start snapping my natural pose.



Haaa.... someone is taking pic of me




Haa.. I'm caught on camera by my dear DADDY again!!


P/S: till next post again!!


~ Love from Happy Tan Family ~

No comments: