My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 4 - our day trip visiting Hua Lian

Our next adventures is to visit Hua Lian today.
We even wakey super early than yesterday, getting ourselves ready as we need to reach Taipei Train station to catch our 8.15 train to Hualian. The train journey will take us about 3.5 hrs to reach there. Upon reaching there, it is already 11.30am & we joined a 1/2 day tour which ended by 4pm. Then we took the train to return back to Taipei & by then it is already 9.30pm when we finally reach our hotel. We are totally knock-out & dead tired as most of the time we've spent is on travelling.

Below are the pics to share. ^_^





Pose, Let's POSE! Taken during our long train journey..



Sleepy me on a long & boring journey



Finally, reached Hua Lian & this is a glance of their 'beautiful' view




Guess this view looks more interesting than the previous one




Happy me posing with daddy dearest! Look at me! I'm wearing my gap sweater dress but the weather over here is not as windy and cooling as we expected.





Gotcha! Caught kissing my mummy dearest!!
(during the trip, I learn to kiss my mummy & daddy whenever they ask me to)






Posing with happy mummy too!




Our happy family pic





Stopping by 7-eleven mart, to shop for some cool drinks for my parents & milk for me (oops my this sweater 2T dress seems a bit big for me)




Look at what I've grabbed & showing proudly..



Hee hee.. it is a packet of melon seeds. But I cant eat that yet.. so got to put it down & search for my milk instead


P/S: our thoughts on Hua Lian - it is not as nice & fun as we've thought for long journey trip over there. This place is only recommended to people who enjoy viewing waterfall & caves & mountains but not for us!


Love from Happy Tan Family & cheeky Hayley

No comments: