My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 5 - Shopping at Wufenpu & Shilin Night Market

Today is our relaxing day after 2 days of intensive tour visiting..
We woke at about 9am & laze on bed before finally we struggled to go for some light breakfast first. Our program today is to reward mummy by shopping at Wufenpu (a fashion apparels for wholesaler district).

Actually, when we reach there about 12.30pm, it is still early and many shops ye to open. So we enjoyed lunch 1st at one shop selling fish porridge & fish dishes. It is very windy & cool at Wufenpu & the hot lunch made us feel so much better. I finally get to eat some porridge after many days of cereal and food jars. But we did not take much pics at Wufenpu as we are busy shopping. There are many long narrow streets, selling many ladies clothings & even children apparels. Luckily, Godma ET share this info with mummy on this nice place.





Posing with mummy @ Wufenpu




Rewarding mummy with my loving kiss


After shopping at Wufenpu till about 3pm, we head back to hotel to rest our legs & resore energy for later program of the day. After resting well, we head to Shilin famous night market. During our journey, I fallen asleep & nap for 1 hr while my parents enjoy the sighting at the night market. Not for long, I woke up in the busy streets & start exploring Shilin with my parents




We are at Shilin famous night market & look at the bundle in front that my mummy is carrying!! Yes that is me sleeping soundly & all covered up to protect from the chill.



look at the night market!! it is so packed with crowded of people & stalls and we are just at the begining of the street




Daddy dearest at Shilin




Next stop, they have some yummy at this desert shop & they even lend us the pager to beep for us to collect once our orders are ready. While waiting for the desert, I chose this moment to wake up & crying for some milk.. haaa bad timing




After their quick munching, they searched for convenience store to buy me some fresh milk. Here is a easy way to feed me while I still in the carrier.





Here is an alley of nice yummy food.. daddy spent a long time queueing for this yummy pork hot bun which is freshly made & bake from their earthen pot. There are many other yummy food like smelly beancurds etc but my parents did not get to eat much as the stalls are too crowded & noisy and I keep fussing.


We shop till about 10.30pm & we head back to hotel to rest for the night.



~ Love from Happy Tan Family ~


2 comments:

average Joan said...

looks like a great trip (and i have not had my lunch yet and is hungry! hahaha)!!!!!! :)

ur hb's camera very good.. can capture that shot of her boo boo (pretending to cry) without any blurness..but just too bulky....

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Kathleen's mummy,
tks for taking time to visit our blog & hope you enjoy the pics esp pics of yummy food. We indeed have a very fun family trip.

Daddy's camera is indeed bulky but he has to bear with the weight for the sake of taking nice pics for us. Hee ^_^