My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our Happy Sun Afternoon ^_^

Today is a day for us to laze around...
After our friends left yesterday, both daddy & mummy busy clearing up the house (mummy showered me & brought us to mama's house to keep me entertained while daddy cleaning up our place). Horray to Daddy Dearest again!!

Initially, we plan to visit my great-mama in the today's afternoon. But I was napping from 1pm till nearly 4pm. By that time, it is considered too late as we need to rush back for my bedtime. So after my milk feed, mummy urged daddy to bring her eat nice yummy nasi bryani & roti pratas. So we took bus 167 to their fav prata place, "Prata House" located at Upper Thomson Road. This time, I very guai.. allowing my parents enjoy their meal in 'peace' without fussing much.

After their hearty dinner, we took bus back and alighted at Montreal Green park for me to enjoy my funtime. Upon reaching near the children playground, I was getting excitied and shouting with joy. I love to mingle with other children, playing with slides, see saw and etc.. it is like a paradise for me. Loves to go back there next week again...

Sharing below our happy snapshots ^_^
~ Love from Happy Hayley ~




Enjoying the slide with mummy's help..


Here I come swoshing down...




enjoying the excitiment.. n getting ready for another turn again and again..




My pretty closeup ~ in my another new sweet babyguess dress





Stopping for a quick pose with pretty flowers on the background




Mummy & me enjoying the cool windy breeze




Another of our lovely pose enjoying the nature

No comments: