My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Pretty Dragonfly Dress!!!

Remember my last post regarding our C.N.Y outing on the 3rd day, which has turned out an terrible disaster??

On that day, I was dressed in my pretty dragonfly dress, given by Godma San. Luckily, we did took some snapshots of me wearing the pretty dress before our outing.
Sharing below pretty snapshoots.. tsk tsk!



There I was dressed in the pretty dress..
Getting busy as a bumble bee, walking to and fro on inspecting rounds while waiting for my parents to pack my stuff





All poised & ready.. don't I look pretty in this new dress?



Posing with dolled up mummy.. say CHEESE!!!




Of course, must pose with HANDSOME DADDY!!!


~ Love From Pretty Hayley ~

No comments: