My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, February 10, 2008

C.N.Y - 3rd day outing turns out an terrible experience

During the night on 2nd day of C.N.Y, I keep waking at 1am and then 4 am & crying non-stop. Wonder could it be the nightmare I'm having due to the effect of scary lion dance I've watched earlier. Both my parents are not having a good time, waking and taking care of me, singing songs to comfort me back to sleep. By the morning around 7.15am, I awoke with running nose and keep fussing & refused to finish all my milk.

I was dressed in the pretty dragonfly dress given by Godma San as later on we are going to Uncle YiAn and Aunty Huizhen's place for gathering. Daddy looking forwards to it as it been a long time since he last seen them. However, I keep crying during our bus journey to their place, Espasir. This is strange as usually I'm very well-behaved esp on the bus. Upon reaching there at abt 12.30pm, I was finally napping all the way till I awoke around 2pm, keep crying non-stop for 1-1/2 hrs & even refused my afternoon milk feed. My parents tried all way to calm me but no use. In the end, they got to leave the gathering earlier without catching much with others. Upon home, I was napping from 5 pm to 7pm and when night came, I keep fussing and crying and by around 11pm, I finally sleep through till this morn, 7.30am.

The culprit for all this fuss - is my emerging molars. Mummy read about the nightmare that her friend is facing when her one of her twin girl is teething. Oh my.. this time my case almost or more worse than her. Oh, how my parents hate infant teething too!!! Coz i been such a terrible pain to them, crying and fussing, yet unable to tell them what I want to make me feel better. So they only can play guessing game with me.

This morn, my parents brought me to see doc for my running nose and a check-up to ensure I am OK with all the fuss and crying, and almost on my milk strike. Doc also cfm most likely the culprit is my emerging molars. Daddy going to get me some teething gel from pharmacy later, to make me feel better. Mummy has brew some barley water and cooked me nice yummy chicken porridge to soothe my hunger strike, hope I will gobble all & finish without a whine. What a terrible day we had.. and tomor is a working day again for my tired parents.

~ Love from Teething Hayley ~

1 comment:

sapphire blu said...

hi hi, happy cny. hope you have fun and received many angpows.