My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our mini CNY Gathering on 16th Feb

Today, we've invited mummy's good friends over our place for a mini C.N.Y gathering at our home. Besides, we also have our special guests from Holland, Jie Jie Kristen and Aunty Shef with us this year...

.. 1st to arrive is Godma Flo, followed by Kor Kor Andy, our special guest from Holland (Aunty Shef & Jie Jie Kristen), Godma San & Jerral, Kor Kor Dom & Jie Jie Angel, Godma ET & followed lastly by Godpapa Gunny.

We indeed had a fun time enjoying our kiddie play and adults enjoying the wide selection of yummy food like pizza, otahs, yusheng, donuts etc. I enjoyed playing with Jie Jie Kristen & lil Jerral.. they are so fun to be with ! Of course, how could my daddy forget to whip out his camera to take down our happy moments!!

Sharing below our happy & pretty pics !



Presenting the pretty & hippy Jie Jie Kristen who is abt 20 month old
(she is such a pretty doll-like esp her big deep eyes and super long eyelashes! WOW!)



Of course.. there is my handsome lil Jerral smiling happily, posing for daddy to take!



Happy me with pretty Aunty Shef



Dearest mummy posing with pretty model, Kristen!



this is the way my Jerral boy eat his biscuit..


&


this is my WAY of eating my biscuit.. haa haa!!



Approaching Jerral who is smiling happily at me.. so sweet



laughing happily while posing with my handsome Jerral




Jie Jie Kristen playing with Jerral



of course our GROUP PICS before we start to LOH HEI, for a prosperous new year in 2008 with big windfall!!!! (esp thanks to Godma Flo for contributing the yusheng but she left earlier, that is why she is not inside our group pic)


~ Love from Happy Tan Family esp Bubbly Hayley ~
p/s: thank everyone for taking time to attend our mini gathering!

No comments: