My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, February 8, 2008

C.N.Y - Fun at children playground

After the lion dance performance, we went home shortly to have my lunch. I enjoyed my yummy homecook fish porridge. My dear parents seem a bit bored and like to enjoy some couple time (e.g. catching a nice movie). So mummy bring me to mama's place while daddy went to buy tickets at Sun Plaza.

They are not planning to go far, just somewhere nearby for a quiet time over a nice movie, 'CJ7'. Though the movie not very fantastic as compared to previous works, overall it is still entertaining & heartwarming show. After their movie, daddy & mummy came over to fetch me back. They even brought me to the children playground which is near to mama's home, for a quick fun!!!! I enjoy climbing and playing the slide again and again till my parents got to drag me home even though I turned teary and keep looking back to the playground.

Below is my happy pose with mummy!

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: