My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, February 18, 2008

Belated Valentine Day celebration!

Today, both my dear parents are on leave.
I'm dressed up nicely by mummy, getting very happy & excitied upon thinking of our kai kai outing later. They brought me to kai kai indeed but only to mama's place. Initially, I thought it is a short visit to mama & even waved bye bye happily to mama when mummy said they are leaving. I started to cry when they left me with mama... this is known as separation anxiety which I start to experience.. tearing at my mummy's heart though she keep telling me that they not bringing me along right from the start in the morn.

Daddy & Mummy celebrated their belated Valentine day, enjoying nice Sweeney Todd movie at Marine Square, followed by a early dinner at a Jap resturant located at City Link. Mummy admits that the movie is indeed a very nice musical production movie, worth catching (definitely better than CJ7) though she hates the bloody scenes.

Anyway, daddy & mummy promised to bring me out with for a high tea buffet soon as they still have a dinning voucher to use at Raffles City.

~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~



~ My Yawning expression which looks so endearing ~



~ Racking through my mummy's stuff in our WIW ~
(hmm, spot my fringe that has been trimmed by daddy yesterday? Isn't my new look nice? )



~ learning to imitate my mummy.. e.g. use her comb to brush my hair ~
(anyway, I always keep a close observation to see how she put on her make-up etc.. looks like I'm going to be a vainpot)




~ my cute look dehhing my daddy's.. ~

No comments: