My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Outing for our Music Trial Class

This morning, my buddy & I went for a trial class at Music Together, located at Orchard Delfi. But we didn't join the term after the trial due to the fact that both our parents found the lesson not very organised nor interesting as Kindermusik's. Guess they've to try hard again to get us into Kindermusik Tanglin.. hope there are 2 avail slot for us soon.

After our trial class, we all went for yummy dim sum lunch at East Ocean restaurant, Shaw Tower. Over there, I was given bits of bao, red bean cake to try & it is indeed yummy. Guess wat ?? After my lunch, I poo.. so I got to visit the baby changing room at Scotts Isetan. After changing, my buddy & I were shopping happily in the baby section and I keep grabbing clothes/toys etc... My parents took a look at Clark 's range of toddler's shoes, to try to spot a nice pair for me . Coz friends even Godma Flo, has been telling my sweet mummy that a toddler's 1st shoes is very important to mark their 1st step. They spotted a nice design from Clark's which cost $58.. WOW!! it comes in a steep price tag.. and they still considering if they should get one for me.


Afterwards, Uncle Tim drove us back home & we invited them over our place, so that I can show Vernice my toys and play with her. My daddy whipped out his camera and took many pics of Vernice and with me as well. Sharing below our happy snapshots!

~ Love From Happy Hayley ~





~ Pretty Vernice with her big expressive eyes & rosy cheeks ~


~ Posing while taking turn to play the slide ~



Hee... I managed to get to the top before Vernice, my turn to slide down 1st!




~ Posing together with my pretty buddy, aren't we very adorable to resist? ~



~ Time to mess up my hair & have a Wild & Cherry POSE ~

P/S: Special tks to Uncle Tim & Aunty Elaine for giving us a ride to the class & back home for today outing!

No comments: