My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year - Reunion Meals

CNY is ushering in 1 more day... according to our ancient Chinese tradition, family must 'tuan yuan' and has reunion dinner together on CNY eve. Luckily, daddy & mummy not working today. Though this early morn, daddy went to take his exam & pass his paper with flying colors.
Upon his return, we went over to Mama's place for reunion lunch. I was dressed in a pretty floral jumpsuit which my godma Flo got it for me when I was still a newborn baby. We had a good time over there. Coz my parents are snacking happily on yummy goodies and everyone enjoying their lunch in comfort during my nap.

Sharing below HAPPY OUTDOOR SNAPSHOTS which we took during our way home. (the pics is taken in a vacant green field near mama's home, sssshhh tell you a secret, I don't like walking on the grasses coz I dun dare to move around as though my feet glued to the grass and makes my daddy's job easier)



~ Enjoying the cool breeze and the nice greeny scenary ~



~ Excuse me, do you think this pic looks like overseas backdrop?
I indeed look like a happy country girl



~ sweet sweet girlie pose, am I Natural in posing? ~



~ My happy posing with mummy dearest ~

P/S: After resting, we going to my ah ma and ah gong place for reunion dinner with all my relatives. What a busy day we are having today! ^_^

Love & Hugz from Happy Hayley

No comments: