My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, February 4, 2008

Broke my zzzzz record again

Yes, I broke my sleeping record last evening. At about 5.30pm, I dozed off on my high chair during my fav dvd show, "Baby Can Read". All this while, mummy is busy preparing my fav 'treasure' steam egg (I call it treasure as it contains lots of yummy loots like carrot + veg + minced chicken) & plain scallop porridge. To my parents' dismay, I kept throwing tantrum & crying when I was being awoke to have my dinner. I keep sobbing with tears even they changed my heavy diaper and my clothes into sleepwear.

In the end, Daddy got to cuddle/calm me back to sleep on their big bed after all the fuss. While I'm sleeping, my parents were very scared and worried that I may awake in the middle of night. Hence, my mummy try to budge me on and off but I still continue sleeping like a log. So I slept and really slept all the way from abt 6pm in the evening till this morning, 7am. I've skipped my dinner and 240ml of milk feed .. my parents were awe with amazement that they have a peaceful sleep too. Phew!! a big relief. It has been pretty long since I've slept like 12-13 hrs.

This morning, I awoke with a big SMILE and feel so refreshed from a long sleep. Horray!

~ Love from a more refreshed Hayley ~

No comments: