My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve - Bedtime Cheesy Poses

Finally we got home after the fun and dinner at my ah ma and ah gong place. Time for me to have a break and get ready for my bedtime. I was cleaned and change into this new jap suit which my doting parents got it for me during their last Tokyo holidays. My mummy believed that it is more to good luck wearing new sleep suit on cny eve before sleeping. So I really get to dress nice nice in my sleeping gear, to welcome the new RAT year!!!

Sharing some happy cheesey poses in my pretty jap suit, just before my bedtime!

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~



~ Posing in a soft dreamy glaze ~



~ pretty me in my pretty jap outfit ~





~ Giggling with laughter and which my daddy manage to capture it ~



~ Sakura.. sakura.. HEI HEI HEI!! (trying to prance around) ~




~ OK my last pose.. time for me to sleep tight to welcome the new year tomor!!! ~

1 comment:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

very cute pyjamas on a cute gal... cheers Hayley.. :)