My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chez mon amie, Vernice !!

Bonjour! Nous allons bien!

This morn, mummy brought me on her own, to visit my buddy, Vernice. Their home is very pretty & classy, spacious and bright & has big playing corner for us. I have so much fun playing with Vernice and her toys. Next, we proceed downstairs for swim together though the pool water is very cold. Sharing some happy snapshots taken by Uncle Tim. ^_^



~ Happy me dipping in the pool ~



~... but the waterrrr is verrrryyy coldddd.. ~



~ my buddy, Vernice enjoying her dipping in the pool ~



~ Our group pic with Aunty Elaine, Buddy Vernice, mummy & happy me ~

After bathing and my hearty lunch, I continued playing with my buddy and enjoyed so much that I couldn't bear to go back. Mummy got to keep urging me to go back, to meet Daddy for their lunch @ Sun Plaza. Shortly after we left their place, I have dozed off happily for my nap.
Looking forwards to play with Vernice again!

P/S: Uncle Tim & Aunty Elaine, thanks for inviting us over your place, we've enjoyed so much fun.


~ Love From Happy Hayley ~

No comments: