My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, January 4, 2008

Shopping in NTUC supermarket

This evening, my dear mummy managed to off work on time while daddy dearest still working late. We enjoy our dinner with Mama at the foodcourt, Sun Plaza. After our nice dinner, we took a stroll by shopping in NTUC supermarket, to shop for my wkend grocery.

.... a sudden thought came to mummy when we were at NTUC.
She decided to let me have my 1st try sitting in the trolley cart which I believe many of my bb friends have done that. I really do enjoy sitting in the trolley, seeing things and people from new perspective view apart from my usual sitting position in my stroller. As we past by the promo section, mummy spotted the Nepia's diapers are having promotion [2 packs for $26.95] and this is really a good steal. As my usual Pet Pet M sz diapers which I have been using , is running low at home. Mummy decided to grab this chance to buy Nepia's, to replenish my current stock and upgrade my diaper's size to sz L as well. In the end, we bought 3 packs L sz diapers, 1 pack L sz pull up pants. Lucky, we've Mama with us to help to carry back our loots.

What a fun shopping trip we had just now!!!
Sharing my pics taken at the supermarket, using my mummy's new mobile phone ....


P/S: Pics taken below do not turns out very clear coz mummy's forgot to tear off the sticker behind her new phone ^_^



~ Hey! Look at me sitting happily on the trolley cart! ~



~ Trying to strike a pose happily with Nepia's diapers ~


~ Mummy, plssss do buy more of Nepia's diapers for me.. thanks ~



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: