My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My happy trolley ride again..

.... continued from my previous post ^_^
I was happily napping all the way till my parents finished their yummy hearty lunch at Sakae Sushi. After finishing my milk, they brought me to NTUC again as mummy need to buy some fish to prepare my meal tomor. While we were there, I was happily seated in the trolley and Daddy is snapping away to capture my happy moment and this time the photo quality is much better than mummy's. Hee hee..

Sharing my happy pics below.
~ Love From Pretty Hayley ~



~ My pretty close-up, don't you agree I look so endearing?? ~



~ My pretty pose with the colorful milk/juices section as backdrop ~



~ another pretty pose under Shampoo/bath section ~

No comments: