My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Eve morn - Home Alone with Daddy

It is 31st Dec, New Year Eve and Mummy still have to work 1/2 day in office. Luckily, Daddy no need to work and that means just me and Daddy in the morn on our own. Daddy bathed me and teach me how to play the slide. Voila, my happy moments are captured as per below pics.



~ Enjoying my swingtime ~


~ Ok, another bright and cherry pose for you! ~



~ Daddy, can you teach me to play the slide now ?? ~



~ Hmmm.. Daddy!!! Helpp meeeee ~



~ OK... I will try to go down slowly and cautiously ~



~ Pretty cool attempt on my own sliding down ~



~ Voila!!! I've mastered the skill of sliding down the slide and I simply love playing it again and again!! ~




After playing, I went to nap for abt 30 mins and then Daddy feed me my lunch. We're ready and waiting anxiously as clock is ticking close to 1.30pm. Why??? Coz we are meeting Mummy who knocked off from work at Orchard & we arrange to meet her at Sembawang mrt train she is on. Indeed our timing is perfect and we so happy to meet her when we board the same train. We headed to Woodland for their BK lunch and then some light shopping, we took the bus to my dear godparents' home at Tampines. A big clap to Daddy dearest for taking good care of me throughout the whole morn on his own!!! Good job, Daddy!!!


~ All geared up, pretty me posing a cool supermodel look ~


P/S: we are having a mini gathering with all godmas at Godpapa Gunny & Godma San's place. Can't wait to play with Little Jerral later! ^_^


~ Love From Happy Hayley ~

No comments: