My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, December 30, 2007

My New Playhouse

While I'm having my afternoon nap, the uncle from rent-a-toy finally arrives with my new love, the mini playhouse that my doting parents have rent it for me. They decided to rent this since I do enjoy the swing and slide at MYGYM. Moreover, the kind uncle has let us used the playyard for exactly 2 month and only charging us for 1 month rental.

Anyway, I do love the mini playhouse which has swing and slide. Next time, going to invite my friends and lil Jerral over to play with me. Nice stuff must learn to share with other people and that is what my dear parents been teaching me.

Sharing my happy pics with you all ^_^

~ Love & Kisses from Hayley ~


~ My new motto : Learning to enjoy my fun ~


~ My happy and smiling pose ~



~ striking a pretty pose while on the swing ~


~ Happy time playing with the mini slide ~

No comments: