My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Eve - Drinking milk competition

We had a good time spending the gathering at my godparents' place this year. So happy to see my godma San finally returned from her HK work trip and amazed to see little Jerral grows so much again. He is nearly as tall as me, so much chubby now and more handsome. There is one time which I even walked over, lean down to kiss him and my godpapa Gunny caught my little cheeky action. Haa Haa..

When little Jerral is having his milk milk in the evening, the adults all praised him for holding his own milk bottle. My dear parents are very disappointed as till today I'm so lazy and always want them to hold the milk bottle for me. So they decided to let me hold the bottle on my own and begins our milk milk competition between Jerral & me. Shall see who drink faster..



~ 1, 2, 3.. begin the competition!!!



~ Handsome Jerral boy stopping to strike a pose ~



~ lets move to the right and then to the left... ~



~ we still trying to beat each other's drinking pace ~



Guess who is the winner??? Make a good guess and maybe I will consider to give you a small prize! haa haa

P/S: we left the gathering at 7.30pm as not possible for tots and babies to stay so late to countdown. I immediately fell asleep by 8.25pm upon reaching home and changing my clothes, guess I will do my countdown for welcoming year 2008 in my slumberland. Here, wishing everyone a Happy New Year in 2008!!!

~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

No comments: