My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Attending Vernice's 1st Bday Party

Oh dear, we are late for my friend, Vernice's 1st party!

The reason why we are late is because I dozed off for my afternoon nap at abt 12.10pm right after my lunch. This is nothing new coz usually after my lunch, I will nap. Actually, my parents were all ready and intend to put me onto the stroller, to let me nap all the way till we reach Vernice's place. But I keep figeting around and finally dozed off happily on their king size bed. What can they do?? They can only let me nap as much as they can. Otherwise, I may turns into a grouchy monster at Vernice's party later. I still napping and mummy got no choice and drag me out of my slumberland at 1pm.

By the time we reach their party, we realised that we have missed the fun part ~ cake cutting. Their theme is also Pooh Bear & Friends, n their place is also filled up with nice decor and many balloons. Neverthless, we enjoyed ourselves very much. Sharing below pics with you all.




Presenting the big-eyed beauty, Vernice the Birthday girl!!


~ Posing together with Aunty Elaine, pretty Vernice & my darling mummy ~


P/s: Thanks to Uncle Tim & Aunty Elaine for their invitation to Vernice's wonderful party! Here, we like to wish Vernice, "Happy 1st birthday.. welcomes to being toddler!!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

RainV said...

hello hayley, glad to see you at vernice's party, hope you enjoy it, we enjoy your party too. aunty elaine will try to post some cake cutting session photos that you've missed.