My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My favourite 'FLIPPING' exercise

Sharing below video on the flipping exercise which my daddy learnt it during yesterday trial class @ MYGYM.

I truly enjoyed the FUN of Flipping and always ready for another one. Parents of my baby friends, can learn to try this exercise. This is to build up bonding and gives them immense fun & laughter.


P/S: Hi Jerral, do ask daddy Gunny to try this on you once you learn to sit.
I'm sure you will like it as much as I do. ^_^

~ Love From Happy Hayley ~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ar hayley!

this is really a very brave flipping stunt..looks pretty scary though! careful ar!

heehee..daddy gunny dun dare try on Litle Jerral ar!! maybe not now..heehee

luv, godma san