My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Deepavali Holiday ^_^

Happy Deepavali!!
... it means Public Holidays for daddy & mummy, no work today! Horray!
Since we have not been to pool for past 2 weeks due to busy activities lined up, we decided to go for swimming this morn. We waited till early morn rain has gone.. took a cab to Yishun Safra and reached there around 10.30am. This morn is a fine cloudy weather, perfect for swimming and the pools not so crowded as well.

Sharing below happy pics with you all again. ^_^



~ Happy me finally dipping in the pool ~


~ striking another pose ^_^ ~



~ floating happily in the pool ~



~ posing with Daddy dearest ~



~ tired me and going to doze off after my shower ~


P/S: Usually I will doze off after my swim.. and so while I am napping, my parents were enjoying the yummy popular lasksa & honeydew sago dessert @ one coffeeshop near Yishun central


~ LoVe from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: