My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party - Pooh Bear Theme

Dear all,

"Happy Birthday to me!!" (my actual birthday is tomor, 26th nov)
Today is my 1st year birthday party specially organised by my loving parents.
Here, would like to thank my relatives/friends for making time to attend my party, making this an successful one. Hope you had a bashing fun time just as we did.

Sharing below pics with you all.



~ Our living room deco with banners n balloons ~




~ My birthday party theme is Pooh & Friends, hence the foil balloons and Pooh table mat etc..~



~ our dining deco ~


~ My Hallo Pooh Birthday cake from Bengawan Solo ~




~ the bday wordings on my birthday cake ~




~ end of the day, there are my presents and ang pows ~


~ Love From Birthday Girl Hayley ~

No comments: