My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party - Pics Pics!!

Sharing below Happy snapshots taken during my party
(thanks to Jie Jie Joscelin's help for capturing our special moments)..
Enjoy ^_^

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

~ My pretty foil balloon from mummy and it sings if you tap it ~



~ Posing with Pretty Godma ET ~
(I'm wearing pretty blue jumper dress fm Early Days given by dear godma Flo)


~ My bb friend, Vernice (attempting to stand on her own for a very long time)~



~ I was overwhelmed by the big crowd at my house, starting to act clingy and grouchy which is also partly due to warm rising temp~



~ Posing with Aunty Heidi & Kor Kor Christopher ~



~ Posing with God-mama ~


~ starting to be grouchy & clinging to gong gong and mama ~



~ Preparing & final dress up with Godma ET's help,, getting ready for the BIG moment ~

No comments: