My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party - 2nd 'march-in' & Pics again

After the cake cutting, mummy quickly changed me into another peach col chiffon dress bought by mama, for my 2nd march in (sounds like a wedding bride, right?).

Sharing below pics taken after I made my '2nd march in". tsk tsk.
~ Love from Pretty Hayley ~

~ Our Happy Pose with Godpapa Gunny, Godma ET & Handsome Jerral & mummy~


there my handsome godbro, Jerral ^_^



~ I'm caught red-handed, snacking my birthday cake~


~ returned back to my cheeky look, less grouchy ~

Horrays!!.. end of the party.. I had hit another important milestone, leaving my infanthood and becomes a toddler (quoted by godpapa Gunny).

1 comment:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

Happy Birthday Hayley...time past... you r a big gal now... mama and papa must be very proud of you... :)continue to grown big and strong... !