My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fun Swimming Trip Again

Early this morning, my daddy and mummy were debating if we should go or not for swimming as weather dark & gloomy including weather forcast already forseen rain in most part of late morn.

When Mr. Sun started to shine through the sky brightly around 9.30am, mummy made the decision for us. Quickly, we packed our stuff and applying sunblock all over our body (my mummy and me). Wee wee to Yishun Safra Club again for swimming. This time, we had our daddy to go along with us. Today, I wore disposable Huggie Swim Diaper which mummy got it for me as my previous one is too tight for me to fit into. The sun was shinning brightly & sunny when we were enjoying our swim.

After one hour later, there is sudden pouring of heavy rain and we rushed to seek for shelter. The rainy weather leaving us no choice to continue the swim, we packed up and went for shower instead. Sharing below pics on our wonderful 'adventure' we had today.
^_^



~ Nice view of Yishun Safra Club ~


~ Enjoying our swim in the pool ~



~ takes a break & Posing with mummy ~




~ Climbing onto the edge for some light exploring ~



~ Still taking pic of me.. haa ~




~ plssss... I want to go back inside the water again.. ~




~ Ok.. one last cheesy pose with mummy before diving back into pool ~




After the shower, we headed to Jack Place in Safra for our lunch.
The place is real cosy and nice to relax while enjoying our yummy lunch. My mummy packed me cereal and one banana, for my lunch. I was so hungry and quickly gobbled up my lunch in few mins. I even waved at an adorable jie jie who is abt 14 months old & started walking.




~ Haa a pic of us, showing mummy with her heavy backpack and me slinging onto her front. We walked all the way back to Yishun mrt to take train home. ~

P/s: going to have nap in the afternoon & enjoy my yummy fish porridge for my dinner later.


~ Love from Happy Daddy, Pretty Mummy & cheeky me ~

2 comments:

average Joan said...

wow..hayley still allow u to sling her... cool!

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

yesss... she is veri happy so long I willing to carry her as long as possible. Sometimes she can be so comfy that will fall asleep when I sling her like this. But not good for my back due to her current weight, likes carrying a sack of 10kg rice.

fm Mummy Irene