My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Bruise, bruise go away

On 10th Oct evening around 8pm..
... just as mummy finished cleaning and dressing me ready for my sleep, she walked to kitchen to put my soiled clothes aside
... then she heard my high pitch scream, crying for help
... she rushed into the master bedroom which I've crawled into
.. spotted me sitting besides their bedside table, 1 of my hands clinging to her dress watch & crying with tears, her heart trembled as she rushed to hug me


The conclusion is that I had somehow crawled over to their side table, holding to it for standing support. While playing with her watches, I sort of slipped and my face banged onto the edge of table, which caused big alarm and intense pain to me. Now I had a slight bruise on my left side of my cheek which I've hurt. Wished my bruise go away soon and be pretty again.

~ Love from Teary Hayley ~

No comments: