My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Exclusive Photo Shooting with Mummy ^_^

*wave, wave*
Me again.. the super posing MODEL of the cover for this post. My dear doting daddy just can't get enough of me & my mummy. This time, he did an exclusive nice photo shooting for us AGAIN. Sharing below nice nice poses & pics with you all to enjoy. ^_^


Daddy also going to start an BIG project for me ~ an Exclusive Album (fm my newborn shots to current pics). Hope it will be finished in time for my 1st birthday party, to show my guests of his MASTERPIECE.


~ Mummy 's loving which has melt my tiny heart ~



~ Pretty Cheesy POSE with mummy & me ~



~ Pretty mommy seeking for me ~



~ Here I am.. posing HAPPILY for the camera.. ~



~ Laughing my way.. natural pose .. ~




~ Another thumb sucking POSE again ~




~ Cranky Pose.. guess tired after so many posings.. Time for a BREAK, DADDY PLSSSS! ~


~ Love from Hayley and Mummy ~

No comments: